Economics Breakfast Briefing
From: Thursday May 25, 2017, 8:30 am
To: Thursday May 25, 2017, 11:00 am
You are invited to IHS Markit for a breakfast briefing on May 25 as we present the latest IHS Markit economic forecasts for the Global and APAC economies and assess the implications for the Australian economic outlook.
The Global and APAC Outlook in 2017-18 - Key Risks and Opportunities
The global economy is expected to accelerate in 2017 but not without considerable risks that have the potential to disrupt growth. Join IHS Markit Asia-Pacific Chief Economist as we present the latest IHS Markit economic forecasts for the Global and APAC economies and assess the implications for the Australian economic outlook.
Topics to be discussed:
- The US Economic Outlook for 2017-18 : Assessing the Implications of Trump Administration Economic Policies on US Growth
- Impact of Changing US Trade Policies on Global Trade
- Outlook for Key Currencies and Interest rates
- Key Global Geopolitical Risks
- Medium term Australian Economic Outlook: Risks and Opportunities
- Asian Megatrends Transforming the APAC Landscape and Implications for Australia
- Outlook for the Chinese Economy and Key Risks to the Chinese Macroeconomic Outlook
- Prospects for the Japanese and South Korean economies
- Medium term Forecast for Key Commodities, including oil and gas, coal, iron ore and base metals
- Growth hotspots in Emerging Asia: Which are the best growth markets in ASEAN and South Asia in the medium term?
- Sovereign and Banking Sector Risk Outlook for Emerging Asia
Click here for more information and to register for this event.
VenueRadisson Blu Plaza Hotel
27 O'Connell Street, SYDNEY NSW