Outlook for labour, policy and politics
From: Tuesday February 13, 2018, 7:30 am
To: Tuesday February 13, 2018, 10:00 am
ABE are pleased to present its Forecasting conference - Outlook for labour, policy and politics, featuring
- Betsey Stevenson, University of Michigan;
- Luci Ellis, Reserve Bank of Australia;
- Besa Deda, St George Bank;
- Belinda Allen, Commonwealth Bank of Australia;
- Felicity Emmett, ANZ Group,
- Paul Bloxham, HSBC
- and others to be confirmed...
The conference is presented at no charge.
Places are limited. Registration is essential - click here to register
Please note: AFMA accredited individuals can claim up to a maximum of three hours of continuing education based on their attendance at the conference. Exact hours depend upon relevance to each individual's job role and can be determined by checking with your AFMA accreditation representative.
A light breakfast will be served.
65 Martin Place, SYDNEY NSW 2000