Senior Project Officers, Strategic Evaluation (2 Positions)
SENIOR PROJECT OFFICER, STRATEGIC EVALUATION (2 Positions)
- $93,867 - $113,572 (Plus Superannuation)
- Usual hours of work: Full Time (flexibility may be available)
- Usual work location: Melbourne, CBD (flexibility may be available)
The positions of Senior Project Officer form a part of the Outcomes Performance and Evaluation Branch in Economic Strategy and Performance Division within the Strategy and Planning Group.
The Strategy and Planning Group operates across the department’s various portfolios to help shape, align and strengthen the capability of DEDJTR to deliver the government’s agenda. The group plays a key leadership role across the department, by:
- integrating strategic advice across the department into an overarching economic strategy and narrative;
- providing strategic understandings of, and approaches to, the Victorian economy;
- setting the strategic intent for the department;
- leading the strategic planning, performance monitoring and evaluation activities of the department;
- delivering strategic communications;
- coordinating emergency management responsiveness;
- delivering legal and legislation services.
These positions will work within a small team to strategically influence and improve the delivery and outcomes of the Victorian Government’s priorities in economic development, transport, agriculture, energy, earth resources and the arts. The Senior Project Officers will manage or contribute to strategic evaluation projects across the Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources. These roles will also undertake timely and high quality synthesis and consolidation of project findings, and facilitate their utilisation across the department.
These positions are well suited to those who have strong data analytical and conceptual skills and a background in economics or statistics, together with experience in strategic evaluation of project initiatives, and excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
For a confidential discussion, please call Sue Heistein, Director, Outcomes Performance and Evaluation on (03) 8392 6899
For further information on the position, and position description, and to apply please visit www.careers.vic.gov.au and refer to VG/013589N019958
Applications close 18 April 2018